CITY series

New series is here - First Friends CITY. We continued to work on First Friend animations for Tolo Toys. So for 2 months I animated 3 stories about City citizens.
Here is how they were made.


I used combined scene design real toys and paper build decorations. Very similar to Lifetime but this time I changed my lightning setup - I gathered all my lamps and put it right on top of scene and covered with diffuser. So no side light, just top light and a black and white flags to modulate light and as for me it looks very natural.
In post production these series is a step forward - I used 4K resolution and color grading in Adobe Premiere Pro so picture get that nice film look.

Right now we are thinking about next series to shot this year so subscribe to this blog or Like my Facebook blog so you will not miss it.