First Friends on safari

For the first time we used a printed background which looks great and brings a depth to the scene. And it’s more effective in this case compared to using a keying technique which, as I mentioned in “Dinosaur Play Time”, requires more postproduction work.

An interesting solution was found for water animation – a piece of blue fabric that we moved a little bit in each frame so it looks like a real water flow.

Starting from this movie I also use animation software: Dragonframe, as it seems to be the best solution on market and works well with my Canon 500D. 

And some backstage:

Stage building using styrofoam and rocks parts from Polar and Dino series: